Our client based in the Mississauga region, is currently seeking a Bilingual Consumer Affairs Representative for their well-recognized brand worldwide.
Overview: provide premium service and support to consumers ensuring effective and timely responses through verbal and written communication via phone, fax, emails and online customer support chats
- Build consumer relationships
- Provide support of the pre and post sales process and meet external consumers’ needs
- Direct interaction with customers via phone, email and chat
- Communicate effectively, use judgment, decision-making skills and knowledge of job and business to help teammates and other interns
- Process and follow through on all consumer products replacement orders
- Cultivate strong consumer engagement
- Analyze and problem-solve inquiries (both complex and routine) with goal to reach a win-win resolution within context of established department policy and procedures
- University/College degree or related experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in consumer service/order management, internal sales or retail
- Proficiency in Excel – intermediate level
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Proven ability to tailor communication to various audiences
- Solid oral/written communication skills in both English and French
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with premium brands that sell an experience
- Ability to speak to people at all levels and empathize
Salary: from $40K to $45K per year
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.