Location: South Shore (Longueuil)
Position: Senior Taxation Specialist
If you are looking for a vibrant and dynamic company offering a balanced work/life schedule, then we know the perfect place for you!
Our client, a stable and large Canadian company in business for many years, is searching for a Senior Taxation Specialist to join their office in Longueuil.
- Master’s degree in Taxation or professional designation (CPA designation)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a pertinent role
- Bilingualism (French/English), both written and spoken – this is a French-speaking work environment
- Attention to detail and autonomy
Reporting to the VP Tax, you will:
- Prepare/Review Canadian, partnership and U.S. corporate tax returns
- Provide the necessary working papers and support to the External Audit team
- Support the legal department
- Prepare tax files for U.S. federal and state tax purposes
- Perform research on new subjects, including IFRS accounting, disclosure and presentation, as well as other questions including RD credits
- Work with all major divisions
- Perform research on new tax laws and appropriate tax credits
Salary: from $80,000 to $100,000 per year
- Competitive compensation
- Great working hours
- Chance to grow within the company
- Chance to progress and develop individually
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.