New! Paymaster – Attractive Salary + Fully Paid Benefits – Montreal
Our client, a well-known company in full expansion, is looking for an experienced Payroll and Benefits Supervisor to join their team.
In this role, reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will:
- Take care of all payroll for Canadian and American employees
- Take care of payroll for 150 non-unionized employees
- Manage month-end activities
- Ensure the Canadian (hourly rate/piece) and American (piece) payroll department is running smoothly for the 750 unionized employees
- Ensure proper management of all activities related to benefits (group insurance, RRSP, etc.)
- Perform other related duties as requested by head management
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- Benefits fully paid by the company
- 4 weeks of vacation after the first year
- Pleasant work environment attentive to its employees’ needs
What do you need to apply?
- At least 5 years of experience in payroll (full cycle – Canadian and American)
- Experience in benefits management and knowledge of the human resources field
- Bilingualism (French/English)
If your CV meets the requirements above, please send it immediately at the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.